What is ISO?
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a non-governmental international organization that develops standards to ensure quality, safety, efficiency and/or consistency in various areas of technology and manufacturing.
What is ISO 9001:2015 certification?
ISO 9001:2015 is an international gold standard that specifies requirements for quality management systems. To earn certification, the Klein Products of Texas factory demonstrated that it consistently:
- Provides products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Enhances customer satisfaction through the effective application of a quality management system, including processes for improvement of the system.
How does it benefit Klein Products customers?
Our ISO 9001:2015 certification encompasses all aspects of our manufacturing practices, so our customers can trust that we are focused on quality assurance every step of the way. We earned this certification in 2017, renewed it in 2020 and work hard to maintain it every single day. This means we:
- Developed key performance indicators (KPIs) for quality and document standard operating procedures — such as monitoring quality through regular inspections, evaluating products to make ongoing improvements and taking preventive action to avoid future problems.
- Continue to track our KPIs and follow diligent quality management procedures every day.
- Perform ongoing quality assessments.
- Produce and evaluate repair records, and make operational adjustments as necessary to ensure all products continually deliver the same high quality.
- Have our factory audited every year to make sure it still meets all the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.