Bobby Young: Mastering the Art of Sales
As a member of our parts sales and customer service team, Bobby makes sure that our customers always have the parts they need to keep their Klein Products equipment in top condition. Whether he’s answering repair questions or assisting customers with purchasing replacement parts, Bobby is 110% dedicated to providing the best possible service.
Bobby’s genuine enthusiasm for helping others brings smiles to the faces of both our customers and his fellow Klein Products team members.
Here are just a few of our other favorite things about Bobby:
- Bobby started his Klein Products career in 2012 as a temp, and when he quickly proved too valuable to lose, we brought him on permanently as a picking and packing associate (before his excellent customer service skills earned him a promotion to sales).
- Art has been a driving force in Bobby’s life since he was eight years old.
- People are Bobby’s passion, and he always looks for opportunities to lend a helping hand — as just one of many examples, in the wake of Hurricane Harvey he collected water, clothes and supplies and personally delivered them all the way from California to Texas for those affected by the storm.
- In addition to being a published songwriter, he likes to draw and paint.
- Bobby’s greatest inspirations are his daughter, Tyler, and two sons, Xavier and Austin.