Shane Foreman: Globetrotter, Veteran and Equipment Expert
Ever had a question about operating or repairing Klein Products equipment? If so, Shane Foreman has your answer. As our product support specialist, Shane is our go-to guy when it comes to providing new equipment training, conducting on-site repairs, troubleshooting, incorporating the latest technical solutions and answering pretty much any equipment question under the sun.
Shane’s diverse expertise and in-depth equipment knowledge make him a tremendous asset to Klein Products and our customers. But that’s not all — here are a few more fun facts about Shane:
- Prior to joining Klein Products, Shane spent 10 years in the U.S. Navy as a security clearance coordinator (YN2 rank) before retiring as a disabled veteran.
- Shane has traveled around the world three times (starting east from Texas).
- A jack of all trades, Shane began his Klein Products career in 2007 as a mechanic in the rigout department and then moved on to pump assembly, engineering work, warranty department management, and even customer service and sales roles.
- Shane considers himself a free spirit and tries not to take life too seriously.
- After he visited Salsburg, Austria, during his time in the Navy, Shane decided it was his favorite place in the world.
Call or e-mail Shane today