What is NTEA?
The National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) is recognized globally as the undisputed resource and advocate for the North American work truck industry.
What is NTEA MVP status?
The NTEA Member Verification Program (MVP) recognizes eligible companies in the work truck industry for outstanding business practices and successful implementation of quality standards. To earn MVP status, the Klein Products of Texas factory had to:
- Register with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Certify that we build each vehicle in compliance with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Document and maintain sufficient liability insurance coverage.
- Verify that our shop employees have been trained and certified in intended technical skills.
- Demonstrate that we have a written safety program, as required by OSHA.
- Prove that we have a diligent, comprehensive quality assurance program.
- Provide documented, specific training to each employee every year.
How does it benefit Klein Products customers?
We first achieved MVP status in 2014, and we renew it every year, demonstrating our continued commitment to following the highest safety and quality standards. Our MVP status guides the way our truck tank equipment is built, ensuring that it functions properly and safely on roads at job sites around the world. As a result, our customers know their equipment complies with federal regulations and is built to offer consistently exceptional quality.